Optical Assistant job in Bournemouth
Bournemouth , Dorset
Full time position for an Optical Assistant in our busy independant practice. The role will include being fully involved in the patient journey:
Appointment making and administrative duties,
Checking in patients on arrival for their eye examination and asking relevant questions about their eye health and any concerns they may have.
Undertaking visual field tests and OCT screening.
Following eye examinations the candidate will help with frame choice and styling and advising on suitable lenses. We have qualified Dispensing Opticians on site at all times and guidance and advice is available whenever needed.
A uniform will be provided. Bonus scheme.
Browse featured jobs
- St Michael's HospiceSt Leonards on Sea-
- Hermitage Medical PracticesEdinburghTemporary Part-Time
- St Michael's HospiceSt Leonards on SeaPermanent Full-Time
- Giffard Drive SurgeryFarnboroughPermanent Part-Time
- Ellon Medical GroupEllonPermanent Full-Time
- NHS ShetlandLerwickPermanent Full-Time
- NHS ShetlandLerwick-